3-in-1 Reboot Options | 1X/3G Signal Mod | Battery Full Pop-Up Removed | Call Block
AM/PM Removed | Call Recording Enabled | Assorted Other Features
Adaway | Polaris Office | ES File Manager | Advanced Task Manager | Flash Player
MyFiles | USB Tether | Terminal | Swipepad | Swype Installer | GAPPS
Jaguar Wallpaper (No-Scroll)
- Rooted Galaxy SIII
- TWRP (Preferably) or CWM Recovery
Rooting Your Phone:
- Option A: ……….
- Option B: ……….
2. RandomROM’s installer will
5. Reboot and enjoy your blazing fast, battery-sipping Galaxy.
- Heavily recommended is to disable data syncing (not 3G data) once you’ve imported your contacts and to reduce screen brightness to the lowest comfortable level, disabling auto brightness.
- Advanced Task Killer has been included and pre-configured. Simply place a widget on one of your homescreens, and click it to quickly and safely close all erroneous apps/services. Auto-kill is disabled and an ignore list is included.
- Adaway is included, but may need to be run to check for updates.
- The default installation is Full.
- If you don’t know what’s stripped in the Lite version, you probably want Full.
- If you want to overclock, check out Tegrak , SetCpu, or VoltageControl.
- If you notice any major issues like Force Closes, wipe and reinstall.
The following can be downloaded and flashed through CWM:
4.0.4 LI3 Jaguar 1.0 (10/9/2012 )
- Kernel: Stock Rooted
- battery full notification removed
- custom mms theming/black
- call block menu enabled
- call recording enabled
- am/pm removed
- first official launch
4.0.4 LG8 Jaguar 0.3 (9/25/2012 )
- Kernel: Stock LG8 Rooted
- 3-in-1 reboot options (hotboot removed)
- 1X/3G signal modification
- lots of features
- first attempt
First and foremost, a huge thanks to the guys at Samfirmware for making this possible!
This rom incorporates the work of many AndroidCentral and XDA users.
Huge thanks to the development community. This is Open Source!